Airlie Beach: Skydive and Whitsundays

Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Guess what we did? Got ANOTHER Greyhound bus. Yay us. After a 2 hour journey to Hervey Bay we grabbed a Dominos (standard protocol these days) while we waited 2 hours for our next bus to Airlie Beach. We met a guy called David from Grimbsy on our Fraser trip who was on the same bus and would also be on our Whitsundays sailing trip so we stayed as a four during the journey. Guess what we did then? Got on another 14 hour overnight bus to Airlie beach which was THE worst journey. Firstly, my leftover Domino's fell on the floor when the coach turned and no, I definitely did not still eat it. Secondly, my toenail which had been hanging on for dear life since Byron Bay admitted defeat and stopped clinging on one side so I had to contend with a flappy toenail until I could access the correct tools to painfully remove it (nail clippers in case you were wondering). Thirdly, my iPhone charger broke which is just a pain in the ass because Apple chargers are the absolute temperamental bane of my life. And lastly, I woke up every bloody half an hour. Oh, and did I mention that I had a skydive 3 hours after getting to Airlie? 

When we did arrive at 7.30am we stepped off the coach to glorious sunshine which we then had to walk in for 15 minutes loaded with backpacks, rucksacks, cool bags and goon. Why hostels more than a 5 minute walk away don't have shuttle buses I do not know. We were staying at Magnums for one night before and one night after Whitsundays as it's the main recommended hostel in Airlie Beach which we booked through Peterpans for about £11 a night. The premises was really big and despite check in not being until 2pm we managed to check in at 8am which was fab as it meant we had a couple of hours to sort ourselves out before our skydives. We were in an 8 bed cabin with its own little porch which was super cute and looked as though we were staying in a summer camp. The hostel was situated on a main road with a long stretch of cafes, bars, shops and restaurants. It was also a stones through away from the the sea and sailing marina which was lined with luxury boats and apartments. It looked like a very plush and wealthy place and was definitely one of the nicest places we've visited in Australia. After getting changed into some skydive appropriate clothing, we made our way over to the bus stop after Kate used two bunks to demonstrate what it's like when you're dangling out of a plane.

I was so excited but I also had butterflies and felt really nervous. I knew I'd love it but it was entering the unknown that scared me. Trying to imagine what it would feel like to jump out of a plane and free fall before opening the parachute was surreal to say the least and I couldn't quite believe what I was about to do. At 9.50am we signed all of the declaration paperwork which legit felt as though I was signing my life away. When we got to the Whitsundays airport the nerves properly kicked in as we filled out an accident disclosure form on an iPad. A couple who had just jumped were watching their videos which made me even more petrified but the nerves were soon washed away when we had our safety talk with Leo. We put thick trousers on, a harness and a banana shaped bum bag which contained a float as we were jumping over the sea. When our feet were dangling out of the plane we had to put our head back with our feet tucked underneath. Our instructor would tap us on the shoulder when we were to spread our arms while keeping our head tilted back so they could capture it all on video. For landing, we were instructed to pull our legs up to our knees and then stretch them straight out for a soft and comfortable landing. He made us practice which was pretty funny and then Leo said I was going to be jumping with him - he's completed 9000 jumps so I knew I was in safe hands. 

We'd previously paid for the gold photo and video package because you can't skydive 14,000ft over a beautiful beach on the other side of the world and not have something to show for it, can you? I wanted the video for my own personal memory but I also wanted to show it to everyone back home as it's sad doing all these amazing things and not being able to share everything with your loved ones. We got in the plane and I had to sit between Leo's legs, Kate sat between Sergio's and Abby sat between Dawsey's. The plane started moving and we gradually started getting higher overlooking the most beautiful views of different beaches and islands. All 3 instructors filmed and took stills on a hand cam and we were even interviewed before we got in the plane which was pretty funny. For some reason I felt calmer in the actual plane than on the ground and it was such a surreal experience being so high up and taking it all in. Leo pointed out Whitsundays and Whitehaven Beach where we were heading the next day which made me even more giddy and excited. We reached 7,000ft which seemed so high and I couldn't believe we were only halfway. We then had to put our hands on their knees and sit on their lap so they could attach themselves, secure everything and put our glasses on. Shit was getting real.

Abby jumped first and when Dawsey looked out of the plane she screamed 'ERM WHAT ARE YOU DOING?' which was hilarious - me and Kate were cracking up at the sheer panic on her face. About 5 seconds later Kate jumped and then 5 seconds after it was my turn. As I dangled out of the plane I couldn't quite believe what I was about to do, so I tipped my head back and tucked my legs underneath the plane, unaware of what to expect. Before I knew it Leo had launched us out of the plane and I can't even describe the instant adrenaline rush. As the air hit me I breathed in heavily and we tumbled above the most breathtaking views which was so surreal and a definite pinch me moment. We were free falling for about a minute and Leo did this really cool thing where we whizzed around in a circle, getting a 360 panoramic view. We reached 200km/hr in 8 seconds and I could feel my face flapping all over the place which I knew would look utterly beautiful on camera. You know when you dream that you're falling and wake yourself up by jolting? It felt like that, but safe and completely addictive. I kind of thought the force of the air would push us up slightly, but I was quite literally falling through the sky. 

Leo then pulled the parachute and we shot up momentarily which allowed me to take the view in all over again at a slower momentum. It's so hard to describe what it felt like but I remember thinking 'why was I even scared about doing this?' because it's hands down the most incredible thing I've ever done. Leo let me steer the parachute and told me which side to pull down on, so I got to glide us towards the landing point which was amazing and only added to the experience. I saw Abby land just before I landed and as we got closer to the ground, I pulled my knees to my chest and put them out straight. The landing didn't hurt whatsoever and I was genuinely just sad it was over because I would have done it again in a heartbeat. It's hard to describe the sheer excitement and achievement attached to jumping out of a plane because the adrenaline cancels out any fraction of fear. While me and Kate knew we would skydive before we even left the UK, Abby came away refusing to jump so I'm really proud of her and so happy we got to experience it together. 

After we'd all landed and had our final interviews we thanked our instructors who were brilliant, hopped in a minibus and drove 5 minutes back to the airport. Taking off our harnesses was disappointing as it meant the jump was officially over and the adrenaline and excitement was only captured on video instead of real-time. We grabbed some food while we waited for our video packages to be developed so we could watch them before leaving which is what we'd all been waiting for. The video was so professionally made and pretty much the entire thing was on camera which is amazing and something I'll always watch back with a huge smile on my face. It's an incredible souvenir of my amazing adventure and I was so excited to show my family, friends and boyfriend. We did try and put them on Facebook but after waiting an hour and a half for 20% to load, we abandoned ship and gave up. On a complete high we popped to ABC to check in for Whitsundays which was a slight pace change from skydiving. We were sold it as a 3 day 2 night trip but found out we weren't getting picked up until 2pm on the Thursday and were returning by 12pm on the Saturday which was a little deflating after our hectic morning.

After reading through all the rules and info we purchased a zipless bag as you can't take zipped bags on board in an attempt to avoid transporting bedbugs. With the rest of the afternoon at our leisure we went for a wander and came across the prettiest manmade lagoon right by the waterfront. We weren't in the mood to get all sandy on the beach so it was the perfect solution. The large synthetic lagoon was surrounded by palm trees which gave it a luxurious and upmarket aura and we spent the afternoon swimming and lounging about. Hard, hard life. When we'd finished relaxing we grabbed some food and cooked some Fajitas in the hostel kitchen. With a full on couple of days ahead of us we decided to go for a couple of drinks before getting an early night. After a lack of sleep on the overnight bus and the adrenaline of skydiving I slept like a baby and woke up bright and early to speak to my boyfriend. Once again the wifi was absolutely shocking so it didn't really go as planned unfortunately. My life is going to be a luxury when I have 3G again.

Check out was at 10am so we had 4 hours to kill which meant social media catch-up, tanning and eating, obvs. People who claim you lose weight travelling lie, 85% of our conversations revolve around food and how much we're going to eat at Christmas. We were advised to have a big lunch before boarding as the first meal on the boat would be dinner - what a shame. The fab thing about Whitsundays is that all the meals are cooked for you and we'd heard the food was amazing and there was plenty of it prior to going. We walked to Abell port just before 2pm as we were told it was a 10 minute walk, but the lady in ABC clearly lied or can't tell the time because it was closer to 25 minutes. No wonder I look so attractive all the time when I spend my life profusely sweating from every single body part. Boarding was pretty swift and we met some of the people who were on the New Horizon boat with us which held 32 people. We could have gone on the Clipper which accommodated double, but we'd heard it was heavily alcohol and sex related so we went for the chilled version. Of course we wanted to have fun but we also wanted to remember it while maintaining our dignity, so New Horizon it was. 

The marina was beautiful and filled with gorgeous yachts and boats. New Horizon looked a lot smaller than we expected but we boarded, stored our alcohol in a cool box and sat through some safety talks while getting splashed with water from the current. Shortly after we were shown to our cabin which we shared with 5 other girls. We were given a double bed which was barely bigger than the size of a single, with a single bed tiered above. The boat and cabin was pretty small and cosy and we had to walk down the steps backwards because they were so steep and narrow. After settling in and signing some paperwork me and Kate put our names down for an introductory scuba dive which we were buzzing about. Tedious jobs completed, we all went out on the deck and our little group - the three of us, David and Katie - started drinking. The deck was surprisingly unstable and we had to stand legs apart as though we were on a bus or tube in order to maintain balance. It was hard sober so we struggled to comprehend how we'd manoeuvre drunk.

The crew consisted of the captain Benny, Chase the Chef, Bradon the coordinator and Eileen the scuba dive instructor. After a while sailing Bradon put the anchor in and we were free to swim. There are 30 different types of jellyfish in the sea with 2 being deadly, so we all had to put on stinger suits which were basically wetsuits. Unflattering to say the least. The diving board attached to the boat was set up and we were all jumping in the sea and swimming. It was so nice to swim and float and just enjoy the water. I was very much a water baby and used to compete for my county when I was younger so water is a pretty natural habitat for me. The rest of the time on the boat we were all just sitting around, chilling, chatting and drinking. The deck was pretty small so there wasn't enough room for everyone to sunbathe properly, but it was still nice to laze about in the sunshine. We set sail again and made our next stop at Hook Island which is the 2nd largest of the 74 Whitsunday islands. Shortly after securing the boat, dinner was served. It was a help yourself buffet style dinner with a ladies first rule which was fab.

Dinner was white fish, mash, coleslaw and bread which was gorgeous. I'm not a massive fish lover but it was beautifully marinated and roasted with onions and tomatoes. The mash was peppered and creamy and although I passed on the coleslaw, the bread was dreamy. You know that real bakers loaf which is floury and crusty on the outside but soft, warm and buttery on the inside? Yeah, that. Me and Kate went up for seconds (stop judging) and were offered sausages which were cooked for the people who didn't eat fish, so we took advantage of the bread and made a sausage sandwich. Everyone sat on the deck and ate while the sun was setting and I genuinely felt really lucky to be on such an amazing trip. As the sky got darker and the air got cooler everyone started drinking and mingling. The crew turned the lights off at about 8pm and told us to look up at the sky. We didn't know we were in for such a treat but the entire sky was completely lit up with gorgeous twinkling stars. We were in the pitch black looking up at the most incredible and captivating constellation, and even saw a group of dolphins gliding seamlessly through the water right by the boat which was a pretty special moment. 

When it reached about 9.30pm a group of us went inside and used the table to play cards and drinking games. Some of the crew joined in which was fun and it was nice to properly sit down and socialise with everyone. All the lights and music shut off at 12am which seems pretty rubbish, but when you've been up and active in the sun all day, midnight feels way past your bedtime. As it drew closer to midnight the crew gave the group of us chatting to them tea, milk and biscuits which was a right little treat before bed. We needed something soothing after the hilariously heated debate Kate had with two Scottish guys - Graeme and Ross - about the Scottish referendum and with Luke over Worcester nightlife. Great viewing, fiesty little thing. The three of us collapsed into our cabin bunks out like lights and I slept like a baby.  Wake up calls were early on the boat to make the most of our time sailing so by 6.30am on Friday morning we were woken up by the crew as the generator was through a door at the back of our room. We dragged ourselves out of bed to find that everyone else was already up and about eating breakfast, so we eagerly helped ourselves to toast with butter, jam, peanut butter and vegemite as well as cereal and fresh watermelon. Eating breakfast outside while sailing through the ocean was pretty breathtaking and although it was cloudy and overcast, it was so refreshing to be surrounded by sea air. We then threw on bikinis and sailed to Tongue Bay which is the gateway to Whitehaven Beach - the 4th most photographed place in the Whitsundays. 

After getting a small speedboat over to the island we took a short walk through the rainforest to a lookout point and I can't even explain the view. It looked like something out of Earth Pics, not something I was lucky enough to be seeing with my own eyes. Whitehaven Beach is part of the national park and the sand is 98% silica which means it's super fine and is formed from tectonic plates. It's illegal to take sand off the island because it doesn't regenerate meaning once it's gone, it's gone. Oh, and it always incurs a 10,000 dollar fine if you're naughty and steal it. Eileen had a camera to take pictures of the group all day which was fab as nobody really wanted to get their phones and cameras sandy, so it was nice to know we could pinch them all off Facebook. After slipping into our stinger suits once again, Eileen took us on a stingray tour in the lagoon which was pretty cool. Abby scraped her foot which bled but another girl took a chunk out of hers and literally left pools of blood behind her which made me a bit nauseous just looking at it. The water was cold but refreshing and after a quick dip, Eileen assembled us all for some pretty cool pictures which included human pyramids, jumping, wheelbarrow races and handstands. The 3 of us even had one which looked as though me and Abby were pulling Kate out of a vegemite pot. We had a couple of hours free time after that so me, Kate, Abby and David took the opportunity to nap before boarding the boat again. 

Lunch was served which consisted of rolls and wraps with tuna, ham and salad which was well-needed after a long, hot morning. We then had our scuba diving briefing which was a little overwhelming. Sure I've snorkelled before so I know how to breathe underwater, but that doesn't involve a 20kg tank on your back and a million and 1 things to remember. We were taught all of the hand communication signals and were guided through each part of the scuba equipment and how to use it. We were instructed to equalise every meter which meant pinching your nose while gently blowing to stabilise the pressure and in all honesty it was a bit of an information overload. Obviously I was still excited as I've wanted to scuba dive for ages, and for 60 dollars for an introductory dive, I couldn't say no. After a little bit more sun soaking and napping Abby and David went off to snorkel while me, Kate and Katie prepped for our dive. We had a weight belt round our waist and then put on our jackets with a 20kg tank of compressed air which was so heavy it put me off balance. Flippers on, we climbed into the boat and rolled backwards into the water to meet Eileen. We had a training session in the water and practiced breathing through the regulator, clearing the regulator of water by putting it back in our mouth and shouting the number 2 or pressing the button, draining water from our mask by placing our hand at the top and blowing out of our noses and retrieving our regulator when it came out of our mouths. Once the three of us were comfortable with those four skills we started the dive. 

There was a button to inflate your buoyancy control device while bobbing on the surface and one to deflate when you wanted to sink. I had trouble sinking as I held mine by me instead of above me, but once Eileen corrected my position we continued. We swam down towards the sea bed and over reefs and corals seeing the most beautiful aquatic life consisting of hundreds of different types of fish. Regardless of the fact I kept equalising by pinching my nose and blowing, my right ear was pretty painful and I struggled with the pressure at points. Despite that, it was one of the most surreal moments of my life swimming through the Whitsundays seeing the most amazing things. We saw nemo fish, parrot fish, butterfly fish and a whole host of others while we dived 10m deep on the reef. It was surprisingly easier to breathe than I imagined and I didn't feel panicked or anxious, I was too busy taking in everything around me and remembering how lucky I was. It comes a close second behind the skydiving and I'm so glad I had the opportunity to scuba dive because it's the most amazing feeling effortlessly gliding through the water. I was also pretty proud and impressed I managed to absorb and perform the correct skills first time around seeing as I was a complete scuba novice. We were diving for a good 20/25 minutes and once we finished we were whizzed back to shore by Chase and immediately went on the inflatable slide down the side of the boat. Can you now understand why I nap so much at any given opportunity? So many activities.

Once we'd wriggled out of our stinger suits we hopped up on to the roof for a casual briefing about the island and aquatic life with Eileen. We learnt that 10,000 years ago the islands used be part of the mainland of Australia. It used to be a mountain range and global warming caused the waters to rise around the mountain range which resulted in it cutting off from Australia and forming islands. 9000 years ago the islands were inhabited by a local aboriginal tribe called Ngaro and Captain Cook (lieutenant at the time) discovered the islands in 1770 on Whitsunday which is a pagan holiday 7 weeks after Easter - that's how it got its name. As the Whitsundays is part of the Great Barrier Reef which most people don't realise, it starts by Bundaberg and goes right up north just past Papua New Guinea. It's 2300km long and contains 2900 reefs up the coast of Australia. It's the most bio diverse eco system in the world and it's a world heritage listed area protected by Australia as well as the whole world. The reef is under threat from a lot however the most prominent is global warming which means if it continues at the same rate the reef won't survive for much longer. Coral can only grow in water up to 30 degrees and above that it starts to die. The coral bleaches which it can survive but not repetitively. To conserve the reef humans should limit their use of power (60 second showers), recycle and be careful with plastic bags which smother coral. 

Eileen then explained our trip so far which started of at Abell point Marina. We went to Ravens Cove which at the bottom of Hook Island which is the 2nd largest of the Whitsunday islands. The following morning we pulled up the anchor inbetween Hook Island and Whitsunday Island which is largest island before sailing to Tongue bay. The Great Barrier Reef contains 6 of the 7 marine turtles in the world and there are lots of them as the bottom of sea bed is filled with sea grass which they eat - it's where they like to hang out and feed. They also like to eat jellyfish and when they eat them they get high. So it's practically their compulsory alternative to weed which I bet all the hippies envy. A turtle can hold its breath for 8 hours before it needs to come to surface to breathe, they usually come up more often but if they are relaxed that's how long they can last. A female turtle lays her eggs and that's her job done. She doesn't take care of the eggs or babies - she lays and leaves, the little hussy. Baby turtles have a low survival rate as they are on their own. Sob. When the turtles hatch they crawl out into the ocean and swim around the world in the earth's current for few years before they are ready to breed. When they become ready they go back to the exact beach within 1m of where they were laid which is both clever and crazy. We then went to Whitehaven Beach and because the sand is so fine as I previously mentioned, they used it to polish the Hubble telescope when it was made - fun fact for you. Eileen then told us some interesting facts including that you're twice as likely to die from taking a selfie by being retarded and falling off of stuff than being attacked by a shark. You're also more likely to die from a coconut falling out of a tree and hitting you on head than being attacked by a shark. Humans aren't source of food for sharks, they may bite you but they'll spit you back out as humans taste minging.

In terms of stingrays, people tend to be scared as Steve Urwin died, but the only reason he died is because he was stung directly through heart. Stingrays will only sting you as a last resort because once they sting they have no form of protection against anything else. Even if you are stung, while the venom is extraordinarily painful it isn't usually deadly - you'd have to go to hospital to get the barb removed but Steve Urwin is the only man in the world to have died as far as Eileen knows. Stingrays sting with their tail which comes over their head and their sting contains a sharp spine with serrated edges or barbs with a venom gland at the base of the spine. Stingrays aside, we then went to Blue Pearl Bay which is nicknamed the aquarium of the Whitsundays as a lot of fish live there. Parrot fish are multicoloured and can be seen crunching on coral on the sea bed, when in fact they are eating algae under the coral to keep it under control to prevent smothering it. At night they go underneath the coral and blow a mucas bubble around themselves which blocks their smell so predators won't smell them in the night, but they only have one per night so if they are scared and swim out of their bubble they are open to prey for the rest of night. Another fish (I didn't get the name) is grey if it is a female and green/blue if it is a male. They can grow up to 230cm and 190kg. There is only ever one male in any area as they are very territorial so once the male dies the dominant female decides they are the new man of the bay. They undergo a chemical transition, turn into a male and take care of the rest of the fish. Reverse of Caitylyn Jenner, right? There are also butterfly fish which are yellow and black and the most romantic because they swim in pairs at all times. Once it finds one it likes they stay together so long as they both shall live. When one dies the other lives its life in sadness until it dies in sorrow which breaks my heart.

The finding nemo fish are probably the coolest and live in a host anemone - shortened to Nemo, hence the film. It's the part where baby nemo tries and fails to pronounce it correctly. The plant is poisonous to all other fish so it is their protection against predators. In the film when his mother dies his father takes care of him, but in real life the father decides Nemo needs a mum. Nemo knows family must go on so they breed together - incest or WHAT!? We also went to a place called Langford Island which is really highly populated with turtles. It's a really nice reef and holds heaps of them, although we didn't see any on the first two days. After a little bit of Whitsundays and aquatic education which I found really interesting, Eileen then told us about the after party event and mentioned a shop called Opals offering free didgeridoo lessons at 5pm. We had a quick go on one on the boat which was the most hilarious thing. You had to vibrate your lips when you blew into it which was so hard as mine let out most the pathetic sound. Dinner was served shortly after with the same ladies first rule. How fabulous. Spaghetti bolognese with salad, cheese and garlic bread was on the menu which was delicious. 

We sat on top of the boat and enjoyed the view before cracking open the goon and playing games again, including Perudo (a pretty cool guessing/tactical/luck dice game with a group of friends - Graeme, Freddie, Luke, Ross and Ed. What was funnier than the actual game was the fact that we all thought Freddie was gay when he's in fact 100% heterosexual, so he says. As the night came to a close we all went downstairs into the seating area and played trivia games and heads up while waiting for cake. Chase promised the previous night that he'd make us cake and I'm not lying when I say it took ages. Tiredness got the better of poor Kathy who fell asleep on the sofa, missed cake she'd been waiting 45 minutes for and was subject of a number of sleeping selfies and videos from various other amused passengers. We found it hilarious but she didn't think missing out on cake was quite as funny. The cake was average anyway Kate, don't worry. Just before midnight it was time for bed and I slept like a baby. Maybe the solution for a good sleep is sleeping on a boat? I'd be great at owning a yacht.

We were woken up promptly at 6.30am the following morning for breakfast before chilling on the deck prior to snorkelling. We hadn't moved from the spot we put the anchor in the night before and only had a couple of hours before heading back to Abell Point. There was the option to scuba or snorkel but I was feeling lazy so decided to sunbathe on top of the boat instead. I've snorkelled before and I'd probably have seen the same fish as I did scuba diving. We're doing it again from Cairns in the Great Barrier Reef so I didn't feel like I was missing out. Plus it meant that me and Abby could get our photoshoot on the front of the boat underway as everybody else was off. The boring cleaning and packing part came next but we were rewarded with hot dogs before sailing back to Airlie Beach. The minute I stepped off the boat I felt a little deflated as you can't beat laying on top of a boat, sailing around the Whitsundays, scuba diving and watching the sun set. We had an incredibly surreal couple of days and it's somewhere I'll be longing to be when I'm back in cold, rainy England. After an incredible few days on Fraser Island, Whitsundays only added to the memories. While they're both very different trips so can't be compared, I'm so lucky I got to experience both the adventure of Fraser and the luxury of Whitsundays. Experiencing things like that make me feel so grateful to be where I am doing what I'm doing. These are once in a lifetime opportunities I've had my heart set on and I'm actually living the dream a little bit right now. The trip was unreal, the views incredible and the crew amazing. Can I sail around the Whitsundays in the sunshine forever? 

When paradise was over we went back to Magnums to check into a cute little cabin for another night and catch up with the real world. I was very disconnected on the Whitsundays due to an obvious lack of wifi and signal so it was nice to catch up with everyone and see what was going on. We all spent the afternoon at the lagoon in the blazing sunshine which was the perfect end to a lovely two days. We'd been so lucky with the weather as it had been stormy the week before which would have completely altered and ruined the experience. In the evening we went to Down Under which is where the after party started for all the boats, kicking off with 10 dollar meals. I had lasagna with chips and a glass of Sauvignon Blanc before everyone started to filter into the outside area of the bar for drinks. We moved on to Phoenix a bit later in the evening which was good apart from the fact they played the same song for about 4 minutes. At midnight tiredness got the better of us and we all went back to bed before our 8am wake up call to check out and board a bus to Townsville. I was dead sad to leave Airlie beach because it's such an incredibly beautiful place, both to holiday and live. It has an air of luxury and sophistication and boasts some of the best views up the east coast of Australia. It's hand down my favourite beach town we've visited so far and I'm sad we didn't get to stay for longer. It's also a pretty special place as it's where I lost my skydive virginity and had the opportunity to live a life of luxury on a boat for two days. I had a few of the best, jam packed, adrenaline-filled days combined with the most tranquil, relaxing and peaceful moments which I'll never forget. Next up is Townsville where we get a ferry over to Magnetic Island for 2 days to drive Barbie cars. Yay, come on Barbie let's go party.

No comments:

Post a Comment